Welcome! We invite you to visit and enjoy a peaceful retreat to learn about conservation and raptors in a safe environment. Please be aware of our protocols listed below for all guests and admissions.
Current hours of operation are Tuesday – Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- We are offering pre-purchase ticket sales online in addition to ticket purchase at the Center. At this time we cannot offer any refunds or rainchecks, please choose your ticketed time wisely.
- Guidebooks are available for download at the Admissions window to accompany your self-guided tour at the bottom of this page, under the downloadable resources section.
- A reminder, our current visitor areas are all outdoors. Florida weather is unpredictable during summer months, please plan accordingly. We recommend to bring water or other hydration with you.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided at several locations throughout the Center.
FOR THE SAFETY AND COURTESY OF ALL GUESTS, STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS OUR MASK POLICY HAS BEEN UPDATED:
- Audubon will not require vaccinated guests to wear masks for self-guided tours and visits (all outdoors). Masks are still required in Audubon buildings where social distancing is limited.
- Masks will still be available for use or request at the admissions window.
- Please practice safe social distancing. Leave six feet between yourself and others.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
1101 Audubon Way
Maitland, FL 32751
Tuesday – Sunday
10:00am – 3:00pm
Closed Mondays & Holidays
- Adults (3+): $8
- Under 3: Free
Audubon Center for Birds of Prey Annual Pass (Good for one year admission plus benefits)
- Family annual pass (family of 5) $50
- Individual annual pass $30
Pets are not permitted at the Center. Service Animals are permitted with some restrictions. Please see our Service Animal Policy for details.