During Phase I, hours of operation are Tuesday – Sunday 10:00am-3:00pm.
- We are offering pre-ticketed sales only for designated timeslots. At this time we cannot offer any refunds or rainchecks.
- There are limits of guests per time period to ensure social distancing and safety.
- Buildings and interactive exhibits are temporarily closed.
- Guidebooks will not be provided, you can download the self-guided tour book below, under the downloadable resources section.
- A reminder, our current visitor areas are all outdoors. Florida weather is unpredictable during summer months, please plan accordingly.
- All water fountains are turned off. Bring water or other hydration with you.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided at several locations throughout the Center.
FOR THE SAFETY AND COURTESY OF ALL GUESTS, STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All staff members, volunteers and guests are required to wear a mask or face covering on site. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Please practice safe social distancing. Leave six feet between yourself and others.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
1101 Audubon Way
Maitland, FL 32751
Tuesday – Sunday
10:00am – 3:00pm
Closed Mondays & Holidays
- Adults (3+): $8
- Under 3: Free
Audubon Center for Birds of Prey Annual Pass (Good for one year admission plus benefits)
- Family annual pass (family of 5) $50
- Individual annual pass $30
Pets are not permitted at the Center. Service Animals are permitted with some restrictions. Please see our Service Animal Policy for details.