Welcome! We invite you to visit and enjoy a peaceful retreat to learn about conservation and raptors in a safe environment. Please be aware of our protocols listed below for all guests and admissions.
Current hours of operation are Tuesday – Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm.
Skeletons are coming to the Center!
Join us in October to see life-sized skeleton displays of dinos, cowboys, vultures and more. There will be over 50 silly skeletons all around the Center. Complete the skele-scavenger hunt to be entered into a drawing for prizes. Owloween Skeleton Extravaganza displays and scavenger hunt are both included in general admission during operation hours, so plan to bring the whole family for some ghoulish fun.
On October 31st, Halloween day, wear a costume to the Center for FREE admission!
Skeletons are only visiting for the month of October, so don’t be a bonehead and miss out on seeing these bones.
Please note the Center will be closed to the public on Saturday October 30th, we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- We are offering pre-purchase ticket sales online in addition to ticket purchase at the Center. At this time we cannot offer any refunds or rainchecks, please choose your ticketed time wisely.
- Guidebooks are available for download at the Admissions window to accompany your self-guided tour at the bottom of this page, under the downloadable resources section.
- A reminder, our current visitor areas are all outdoors. Florida weather is unpredictable during summer months, please plan accordingly. We recommend to bring water or other hydration with you.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided at several locations throughout the Center.
FOR THE SAFETY AND COURTESY OF ALL GUESTS, STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS OUR MASK POLICY HAS BEEN UPDATED:
- Audubon will not require vaccinated guests to wear masks for self-guided tours and visits (all outdoors). Masks are still required in Audubon buildings, and during all educational programs, since social distancing is limited.
- Masks will still be available for use or request at the admissions window.
- Please practice safe social distancing. Leave six feet between yourself and others.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
1101 Audubon Way
Maitland, FL 32751
Tuesday – Sunday
10:00am – 3:00pm
Closed Mondays & Holidays
- Adults (3+): $8
- Under 3: Free
Audubon Center for Birds of Prey Annual Pass (Good for one year admission plus benefits)
- Family annual pass (family of 5) $50
- Individual annual pass $30
Pets are not permitted at the Center. Service Animals are permitted with some restrictions. Please see our Service Animal Policy for details.