During Phase I, hours of operation are Tuesday – Sunday 10:00am-3:00pm.
Currently the Center is hosting Owloween Skeleton Extravaganza with over 50 life sized skeleton displays. From Dinos and cowboys, flamingos and vultures, there are silly skeletons all over the property! The Skeleton Extravaganza displays will run through November 1st, and is included in your Center admission.
- We are offering pre-ticketed sales only for designated timeslots. At this time we cannot offer any refunds or rainchecks.
- There are limits of guests per time period to ensure social distancing and safety.
- Buildings and interactive exhibits are temporarily closed.
- Guidebooks will not be provided, you can download the self-guided tour book below, under the downloadable resources section.
- A reminder, our current visitor areas are all outdoors. Florida weather is unpredictable during summer months, please plan accordingly.
- All water fountains are turned off. Bring water or other hydration with you.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided at several locations throughout the Center.
FOR THE SAFETY AND COURTESY OF ALL GUESTS, STAFF AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All staff members, volunteers and guests are required to wear a mask or face covering on site. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Please practice safe social distancing. Leave six feet between yourself and others.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
1101 Audubon Way
Maitland, FL 32751
Tuesday – Sunday
10:00am – 3:00pm
Closed Mondays & Holidays
- Adults (13+): $8
- Under 3: Free
Audubon Center for Birds of Prey Annual Pass (Good for one year admission plus benefits)
- Family annual pass (family of 5) $50
- Individual annual pass $30
Pets are not permitted at the Center. Service Animals are permitted with some restrictions. Please see our Service Animal Policy for details.