Welcome! We invite you to visit and enjoy a peaceful retreat to learn about conservation and raptors in a safe environment.
Visitor hours of operation are Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Closed Mondays and holidays.
*If you have a bird of prey emergency, call the clinic for instructions to drop off a bird at 407-644-0190.
Prepare for your visit!
- Audubon offers pre-purchase ticket sales online in addition to ticket purchases at the Center. At this time we cannot offer any refunds or rainchecks, please choose your ticketed time wisely.
- The average visit time at the Center is about one hour. Guidebooks are available for download at the Admissions window to accompany your self-guided tour.
- Florida weather is unpredictable during summer months, please plan accordingly. Most visitor areas are all outdoors along a paved path. We recommend bringing water or other hydration with you.
- The Center hosts a paved path to accommodate wheelchairs and strollers. If needed, a wheelchair can be borrowed from the admissions window.
- Water fountains and hand sanitizer stations are provided at several locations throughout the Center.
- Your visit includes access to the Center's Gazebo on Lake Sybelia. Guests may use picnic tables and benches for birdwatching or enjoying a snack or lunch at the lake.
- Adults (3+): $10
- Under 3: Free
Annual Passes are available for the Audubon Center for Birds of Prey. Benefits include free visitation for one year, invitations to special events, program discounts and a free admission pass to share with a friend.
Pets are not permitted at the Center. Service Animals are permitted with some restrictions. Please see our Service Animal Policy for details.
Address: 1101 Audubon Way, Maitland, FL 32751